Pages

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

My daughters struggles with GRAVES DISEASE!

It's epic in length but I'm so pleased that my daughter got through this horrible experience and that she took the time to chronicle what happened so that others who may have to travel down this horrible path may benefit from her description.

Please read or 'scan' when you can - and feel free to share with anybody you know who may be experiencing Graves disease.

http://rayanneforbes.weebly.com

And my thanks to all our friends who helped keep her spirits up throughout the ordeal. We're so happy to have our 'little girl' back...

Marty and Kim Forbes!

2 comments:

  1. Brought tears to my eyes wiz.. Love love love yer kids..and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Martin,

    No doubt an example of dedication, love and unity of his family.
    May God bless you.


    Nelci and Heitor
    Brazil Riders

    ReplyDelete